Whether you’re a complete beginner or an intermediate student working towards fluency in Korean, you should think about which learning environment you’ll thrive in.
That’s not to say that either private or group lessons are better than the other, just that all students have different needs.
Remember Everyone Is Unique
Because so many people are at different levels when they begin, it can be hard just to lump people together. However, as long as you have the ability to work one on one, then your teacher will always know where you stand.
Lessons Should Be Flexible
It is extremely important to remember that not only do different people learn at different paces, but those people will also pick up different words, pronunciations, and even inflexions at different paces as well.
You Need Specialized Instruction
Not only do you want to be able to have one on one time with a given instructor, but you also want to be sure that they are extremely experienced when it comes to teaching this language as well. By having a teacher or instructor trained with multiple years of experience then you can learn more and more effectively.
Benefits of Private Lessons
If you work best alone or with a small group of friends you might want to consider one-to-one tuition. With these more intimate classes, you get the undivided attention of your teacher and the freedom to progress at your own pace.
Without other students to consider, your teacher can offer a more customised approach to the course, taking into account your specific interests.
If you are considering to Learn Korean in Singapore as a new language, then you have to understand how important it is to get specialised help. If you are going to try and work with a group, then there are some benefits, but when you need to learn a language and have precise instruction, the last thing you want to do is simply get lost in the crowd. That’s exactly why you should think about the following points when you are looking for private Korean classes in Singapore.
Why Private Korean Class?
• Flexible Scheduling, the course consist of 10 lessons of 2 hours each, you can choose to have class at your preferred date, time and venue.
• Syllabus accredited by Seoul National University and align to TOPIK international standard
• Native Teachers certified and trained in teaching Korean as a foreign language.
• Course materials fee $50/student includes course book + e-workbook + MP3 files + Video lessons
• Centre located in between 3 MRT stations namely, Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar & Telok Ayer
• Our Jurong East Branch @ 135 Jurong Gateway Road level 4 is located next to Jurong East MRT
• Per Student One-time registration fee $50 applicable
• Live Streaming Video Korean Classes via Skype/Zoom, so that you can improve your Korean Proficiency with our Native Teacher in class, without travelling out of Home
Private Korean Course fee
For 1 student or 2 students is $1,380 (10 sessions of 2hrs each, total 20hrs)
For 3 students is $1,580 (10 sessions of 2hrs each, total 20hrs)
• For Corporate rates, please contact us for more quotations
Class venue can be at client’s place or at our school campuses
– 137 Cecil Street, Hengda Building level 7, Singapore 069537
– 135 Jurong Gateway Road level 4, Singapore 600134
– Student’s Home